SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Wow, Suzie. What a small world. I look forward to getting your PM. If you need to rack up a few posts, just go to the off topic forum and post some nonsense in the Song thread or something.
Andrew is the one moderator here that I thought wasn't ignoring me. I could be wrong.
Sure hope you were kidding about the ignoring part!! Miss having you around here as much as you used to. No issues from my side!! It would help, however, if you put Catalina Lover in your signature. I keep putting it in John's and he keeps erasing it. I would put it in Andrew's, but I am afraid it would give a bad rap!!!

HEHE!

- Brian

·
Registered
993 Posts
No way! I most certainly am not in any way frustrated with you!! I also appreciated everyone's comments on the licensing thread. I am always open with other people's viewpoints. That is what makes this place run!

As far as pointing this out, I most certainly would have done so had I seen it. Like John, we simply cannot keep up with everything and read every thread. Some of them slip by. THis was one. The first time I saw it was today.

No worries!!!! You are top notch.

Take care,

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.