SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Wow, Suzie. What a small world. I look forward to getting your PM. If you need to rack up a few posts, just go to the off topic forum and post some nonsense in the Song thread or something.
Andrew is the one moderator here that I thought wasn't ignoring me. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I was kidding. Sorta. Actually though, I did think you were mad at me for my comments on your boat licensing thread. And I haven't gone anywhere. I am here as much as I am at AS. It's just that sometimes I don't feel the sense of community that I used to. :(
Take this thread for example. I totally missed it a couple of months ago and I would have thought that someone, anyone, might have pointed it out to me. Certainly no one had any responsibility to do so, but if I were to see a post where someone is trying to make contact with another member after 43 years, I would bring it to their attention. No matter who it was. I would think that it's pretty cool that SN was the tool being used to bring people together like that. But perhaps that's just me.
And it's not just here either. Over at AS, a customer of mine, and someone I introduced to the site, after busting his ass and doing a great job refurbishing his mast made a nice post and submitted photos. I think the thread got three responses and two of them were my wife's and mine. While at the same time threads about some silly video about being on a motherf*&^ing boat get upwards of 30 responses. :confused: The examples are numerous.

But the good news is that the OP was checking her thread and saw my post.
It's a small world after all. And it's pretty cool to hear from someone I shared the "Summer of love" with. Even if I was only 11 at the time. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.