SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife Susan and I are very happy to announce the release of the third installment of The Great Book Of Anchorage series. The Chesapeake Bay, Including The Potomac River encompasses anchorages along the Chesapeake and its tributaries from Chesapeake City in the north to Lynnhaven Inlet on the southern Bay and includes both the eastern and western shores plus the Potomac River.

The Great Book Of Anchorages series is researched, published and distributed from our Marine Trader trawler, Beach House. The two previous editions in the series of anchorage books have been, Hampton Roads and Norfolk to The Florida Keys, Including The St. Johns River, released in September 2012 and The Bahamas – The Route Most Traveled, released in September 2013. The Great Book Of Anchorages was conceived to fill a void in most cruising guides, the lack of significant anchorage information. The information contained in The Great Book Of Anchorages, The Chesapeake Bay is the result of our boating experience on the Bay spanning over 40 years. The books are designed to be a supplement to a boater’s favorite cruising guide and not a replacement. You can visit our website for details and to get our multi-book discounts, The Great Book of Anchorages . Many thanks. Chuck

·
Dirt Free
2,768 Posts
Keep up the great work Chuck, I've had a link on my site to yours since you first book and highly recommend it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts