SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a 1983 P-303. Does anyone happen to have an electronic copy of the owner's manual ?

It would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks!

--Charles

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a paper copy - if no one chimes in with an electronic copy, I'd be willing to scan it (would love to have a soft copy on board myself)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be awesome if you could do that -- so far nothing else has shown up here or on sailboatowners. I drew a blank with Google as well.

We are P303 #81.

Thanks!

--Charles
SV Enchantress

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Charles,

Happy to help - give me a couple of days to pull it all together into one PDF.

I've attached some documents you may be interested in in the mean time.

Jeff
P303 #198

That would be awesome if you could do that -- so far nothing else has shown up here or on sailboatowners. I drew a blank with Google as well.

We are P303 #81.

Thanks!

--Charles
SV Enchantress

·
Registered
13 Posts
I scanned a PDF version of the Pearson 303 (1984) Owners Manual, but I have to get to 10 total posts here before they will let me upload or link to it, so just ignore the following.

Jeff

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff,

Thank you so much! The diagrams alone will save me a ton of time from making my own.

Thanks again!
--Charles

·
Sailbad The Sinner
20 Posts
Jeff thanks for posting the 303 file. I just bought mine a month ago and my book is old and ratty. This way i can easily print out a copy to keep on board. Mine is going on the hard tomorrow morning and will be headed to Yorktown VA in a month. In erly may will will start a trip to Maine,her final destination, which will be broken into several difrent 10 day trips. Thanks! Michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts