SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Tanya, bring it on!

If anyone is looking for a beautiful, well-cared for, much upgraded Crealock 34, I have been aboard Tanya's boat and it is gorgeous!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, John. I'm sorry I missed the OR part on that, camaraderie.

Well, we have our well-loved Pacific Seacraft 34 on the market. All the details are at 34' Pacific Seacraft, 1994 for Sale at Anchor Yacht & Ship Sales. The boat is located at the top of the Chesapeake Bay and will be in the water until early December. Here are a few pictures..

<A href="[/IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2995367005_0cfa38ce0a.jpg"" width="375" alt="Under sail" height="500">

·
Registered
268 Posts
That price buys a lot of bananas!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Indigo has a home

We just bought Indigo and can't wait to get her in the water this spring! We fell in love with her the moment we saw her, and that was after looking at almost a dozen other 34s. Tanya and Jay took exceptional care of her, which puts a lot of pressure on us to keep her that way. We look forward to joining the family of PSC owners.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
We just bought Indigo and can't wait to get her in the water this spring! We fell in love with her the moment we saw her, and that was after looking at almost a dozen other 34s. Tanya and Jay took exceptional care of her, which puts a lot of pressure on us to keep her that way. We look forward to joining the family of PSC owners.
Congratulations!

As I said earlier in this thread, I've been aboard (now) your boat and she is a beauty. I'm sure Tanya and Jay made the sale with mixed emotions -- it was obvious to anyone that they took great pride in Indigo.

And Welcome to Sailnet! Don't forget to check out the PSC sub-forum:

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/pacific-seacraft/

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
BM, woohooo, welcome to Sailnet and congratulations on purchasing a beautiful boat. I'll be looking for Indigo on the water.

MGM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts