SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a recent-vintage Pacific Seacraft 37 (Crealock 37) for sale in Hong Kong. It looks good and is very well equipped with cruising gear. I doubt any Pacific Seacraft 37 is better equipped than that one. It has been babied by the owners. It will be listed with a boat broker soon, so if you are interested I suggest that you contact the owners directly to avoid the broker fees.

Here’s the owner’s website:

www.pacificseacraft37.com

I can answer questions about sailing the Pacific Seacraft 37 and I can attest that these are great boats. If you have questions about this particular boat, check out that website. It has the owners’ contact information.

And here is a short youtube video of the outside of this boat (I mentioned this on another thread yesterday, so apologies if you have seen it already):

·
Registered
455 Posts
There’s a recent-vintage Pacific Seacraft 37 (Crealock 37) for sale in Hong Kong. It looks good and is very well equipped with cruising gear. I doubt any Pacific Seacraft 37 is better equipped than that one. It has been babied by the owners. It will be listed with a boat broker soon, so if you are interested I suggest that you contact the owners directly to avoid the broker fees.

Here’s the owner’s website:

www.pacificseacraft37.com

I can answer questions about sailing the Pacific Seacraft 37 and I can attest that these are great boats. If you have questions about this particular boat, check out that website. It has the owners’ contact information.

And here is a short youtube video of the outside of this boat (I mentioned this on another thread yesterday, so apologies if you have seen it already):

2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 for sale - YouTube
Looks like a very nice boat. Great list of equipment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts