SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am on the hunt for a PSC 37 to buy. If you are within say 4000 odd miles of Australia and looking to sell your PSC then please PM me.

Thank you

James

·
Registered
192 Posts
My wonderful 37 is for sale altho a bit farther than 4000 miles.New Jersey is wonderful in the winter and just think of the adventure getting her to OZ. The Panama Canal or Cape Horn can be very exciting.
Good luck with your search,
Dianne and Chuck Burke

·
Old enough to know better
4,344 Posts
My wonderful 37 is for sale altho a bit farther than 4000 miles.New Jersey is wonderful in the winter and just think of the adventure getting her to OZ. The Panama Canal or Cape Horn can be very exciting.
Dianne and Chuck Burke
New Jersey is wonderful in the winter, now that is funny!:laugher:laugher:laugher

While I have not seen the boat in the flesh, the photos of it make it look worth the cruse home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dianne and Chuck Burke
Hi, sent you a PM.

·
Old enough to know better
4,344 Posts
I believe you need more posts to do PM, i think it is 10 or 15, forget how many. If you go to the song thread you can post a bunch of your favorite songs to get the requisite number. It is to prevent spammers from using the system as soon as they sign up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sailing,
I have not rcvd a PM from you--perhaps too far.

Dianne and Chuck Burke S/V NiftyNickers C37 #139
Sorry about that, I thought it weren't through but apparently I am too junior. Anyway can you send me some information and photos or a link if she is online? My address is psc37buyeratgmaildotcom.

Obviously we can then talk further if appropriate.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts