SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my job!

I just got back from the yard in North Carolina and I am extremely happy with the work that PSC is doing. A couple more months and we should be in the water. That's a boat builder "couple".

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Stunning!

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
The interior looks great. I like light colours below when the ports are small. Nice handholds. Secure galley with the sink near the centerline.

Any more shots.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Not only is it gorgeous but it looks livable. To many of the recent boats look good ( not great like this one) but I think won't give that level of comfort from form follows function design that this one includes. That's what makes a boat a home and allows secure fun passages.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
OK, lets see how many of my favorite things you've included in this design:

Herreshoff interior with raised panels in white.
Dark topsides with round port lights...I didn't even know I liked the port lights till I saw it.
Big overhang aft
White bead-board headliner.
Big substantial port lights on the house
Narrow beam.

Perfection!

Hey Bob, I'll take it the way it is, but can I get a white boot stripe with a taper on it (fat forward), and gold leaf cove. I'm working on a name, will let you know shortly!:)

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Med:
Owner is an avid cook and his son is a pro chef. This is the ultimate galley. There will be s.s. sea rails around the counters. The sinks are deep, domestic sized sinks. The stove is a five burner. There is a trash masher across from the stove. Refer is in the aft counter. Freezer is under the pilot berth in the passageway aft.

·
Re-Member
228 Posts
Very sweet. My wife, who is an avid cook and amazes our dock mates with her culinary treats, would love the galley!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Nice boat Bob. We be talking as soon as my lottery numbers hit. But no teak decks.

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope, not a small cockpit at all. I think that photo distorts the length and the details of that cockpit. That cockpit, measured at the seat top is 11' 2.5" long. I don't know who would consider that "small". There are six guys in the cockpit in that photo including the photographer and there is room for more. Don't forget this boat has two cockpits. There is a center cockpit and an aft cockpit. If you combine the seat top lengths of both cockpits you get just over 18'. Not small.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts