SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Re-Member
228 Posts
Reaction score
Very sweet. My wife, who is an avid cook and amazes our dock mates with her culinary treats, would love the galley!

· Re-Member
228 Posts
Reaction score
I have a question about the cabins after looking at the drawings on your website? Are the owners planning to be in the forward cabin with the v-berth? Sleeping feet forward? At the age of 60, one of the reasons my wife and I got a larger boat was so that our sleeping position was feet towards center as opposed to feet outward as on our old boat. Thus, doing away with the gymnastics required to get out of the berth and to the head for those mid-night runs that get more frequent as one gets older.

Just curious if I understand the drawings correctly and, if so, what the thinking was.

Thanks.

· Re-Member
228 Posts
Reaction score
Ah ... That makes sense. As the aft berths were labeled single berths in the original drawings, I just assumed the owners would be forward. And since you indicated the owner's son was a professional chef, I thought the owner was likely closer to my age. Ah, to be younger and have this kind of money :)

I like the change to the forward cabin. It is a beautiful boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.