SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
Reaction score
Yes, that is the vent hood I designed over the stove. It vents out through the center cockpit coaming. It's my first vent hood.
I noticed this as well. So, are the owners foodies? Any other design treasures in the galley you can share with us?

MedSailor

· Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
Reaction score
Med:
Owner is an avid cook and his son is a pro chef. This is the ultimate galley. There will be s.s. sea rails around the counters. The sinks are deep, domestic sized sinks. The stove is a five burner. There is a trash masher across from the stove. Refer is in the aft counter. Freezer is under the pilot berth in the passageway aft.
I'm no designer, but I'm not sure I like the wheel. Perhaps it'll look good with a few coats of varnish, but I'm just not seeing it. ;)

MedSailor

· Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
Reaction score
I'm way too good a cook to order out.
My mouth is still burning.
Perfect!
Pain! Sweet endorphin-laden pain! Oh how I love spicy food. In India once my Indian friend insulted the cook's family to try and get them to feed me a meal so spicy that I wouldn't be able to eat it.

The result would melt through a stack of space shuttle tiles. I ate it. I saw God. My spirit animal came. It was awesome.

Ummmm... spicy. Bob if I do ever get this boat fixed and sail to your mooring for dinner i will request something spicy...

MedSailor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.