SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Another very useful bit of information on the site is the documents and data thread.
pacificseacraftowners.org ? View topic - Documents and Data Thread
Bill Murdoch
Thanks for this pointer Bill. Very interesting tidbits there, including the PS37 fuel tank diagram. (I would have assumed that the tank size is the same for the deep keel and Scheel keel boats, unless the bilge of the former is deeper. But then I would expect the deep keel tank to be bigger. However, that diagram says 30 gallons for the deep keel. My tank looks just like that, but it's 37 gallons on my Scheel keel boat.)

Does anyone know how to download the attachments on that webpage? I'd like to print a couple things out to keep on the boat, but I can only access the webpage itself, not the separate attachments. Maybe I need to log in as a member to do that (?).

·
Banned
263 Posts
A right-click and save-as did it for me on the C37 rigging guide. You can also right-click and print from any of the jpg's.
John Newcomer
s/v Pelagic
1980 C37 Yawl (#22)
Lake Union, Seattle
Many thanks John. I don't have a right click on my mouse (Mac), but figured it out thanks you to: For Mac users, press 'control' then click on the image (options to save then pop up).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.