SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I want to charter in the Pamlico Sound this spring (probably April). Any recommendations on charter companies, boats, destinations,etc. will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Check in with Carolina Wind in Washington, NC. We used to keep a boat in their marina and they used to have a nice choice of boats and a friendly staff. Ask for David Norwood and tell him that ''Charbonneau'' says hello. I don''t have their phone number with me as we are home for the holidays and not on our boat.

Good luck. If you aren''t familiar with the area, drop us a note. NC was our home waters before going cruising.

All our best,

Blaine, Janet, Max and Bailey Parks
http://www.SailCharbonneau.com

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The number for Carolina Wind is 800.334.7671. Their website is www.carolinawind.com. That''s a beautiful area to sail, especially in spring.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Also try Whittaker Creek Yacht Harbor/Marina/Charters, the only marina in Oriental to do bareboat charters. They have a nice Beneteau 381 new to their fleet, not sure if it''s ready for charter yet but it''s a nice boat...I crewed on its delivery from Charleston. www.whittakercreek.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts