SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yanmar SB12 single cylinder, 12 hp, water cooled, diesel for sale. The engine is in great condition but failed because of a bent rod. I have since replaced the engine with another engine. I'll throw-out a few to be used as keywords - water pump, impeller, head, piston, rings, transmission, oil pan, fuel injector, ALL the banjos, gears, etc. Many of the parts are interchangeable with the YSE, YSB, and SB8 Yanmar's too so keep that in mind.

Let me know what part(s) you need.

·
Sea Scout
35 Posts
Do you have the separate stop handle ? If so, and if possible to ship all the way to Norway, I would love it. I have an YSB8.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have an sb8, circa 1980. runs great but am looking for the shield that covers the main pulley/chain drive to crank start. would you have one of those?

·
Registered
29 Posts
do you still have parts? transmission? engine mount? service manual? metal hoses for fuel system / injector. Just send me a list I will buy a bunch for spares. thanks! Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a long shot given the amount of time thats passed, but I am looking for an exhaust mixing elbow for an SB12... still have it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts