SailNet Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
The politics, guns, etc forum is password protected and not available to view by the general members. Any member can request access to this forum. However, if you cannot play nice in here, or you find yourself carrying your frustrations out of this forum into the general sailing forum, you may find your access removed.

Note: Rules against name calling and general disrespect still apply. This sub-forum is a place to discuss more controversial topics that may or may not be sailing related but that does not exclude anyone from exercising common decency and civility.

The password for PRWG is: Jib

Note, this is case sensitive.

This password will change if necessary. But for now, anyone who wants it can enter.

Brian

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Password for Politics/Religion/War/Government

You acceptance into this forum by entering the password is your understanding of the following:

As stated, this is the "political" forum. IT IS MODERATED... should any of us moderators want to come in here. I hope that is clear that everyone understands that the rules of Sailnet do not stop at this forum. We will, and can, ban a member for their actions in here.

However...

It will be moderated much more lightly (if at all). If you have a problem here, I suggest leaving this forum and never looking back. Unless it is something very vile, I would prefer you simply do not come back to the Politics Forum versus getting the mods involved. None of us have any interest in a war zone. Keep that in mind before posting or reading further.

The password for PRWG is: Jib

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.