SailNet Community banner

Where would you rather buy a boat?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
55,000nm 2X South Pacific
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

PDQ 36/39' sailing catamaran. Just refit and outfitted by experienced world cruisers. Installed NEW in 2008/2009 upholstery, varnish on floors, fridge, windlass, I-Com 710 SSB, Raymarine below decks Autopilot, batteries, charger, inverter, battery monitor, stereo, A/C, Honda generator... Yes all this new in 2008/2009!!!. Ready to go cruising. Price is under market as we just bought another boat and need this one sold. Check tons of photos, specs and a history of all the boat projects at: www.PDQ36.blogspot.com

SOLD

Attachments

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Great, I'll pay $200 for it... unless you mean $179,000... :rolleyes:

PDQ 36/39' sailing catamaran. Just refit and outfitted by experienced world cruisers. Installed NEW in 2008/2009 upholstery, varnish on floors, fridge, windlass, I-Com 710 SSB, Raymarine below decks Autopilot, batteries, charger, inverter, battery monitor, stereo, A/C, Honda generator, etc, etc. Ready to go cruising. We just spent last months sailng from CT to Belize and back to FL. Asking $179 for quick sale. Price is under market as we just bought another boat and need this one sold. Check tons of photos, specs and a history of all the boat projects at: www.PDQ36.blogspot.com

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would prefer a none of the above. I like the PDQs (a friend of my brother was a junior engineer on them here in Ontario) but I ain't travelling down there to get one.

·
Registered
147 Posts
this owner added hull extensions of 2.5 feet to each of the stern transmount to increase the length from 36.5′ to 39′.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Purely because I happened to notice the title, my local chandler bought a lot of PDQ's bits and pieces when they went out of business (like he did with C&C and CS's spare parts). So if you need PDQ extrusions, etc., see here:

"PDQ Yachts have gone out of business.

We have purchased much of the inventory of parts from PDQ."

Holland Marine Products

1 - 10 of 10 Posts