SailNet Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
l bought this refurbished pearson 30,well set up for racing and single handed,interior redone,hull repainted,no blisters.Deck intack with no issues and all sails and rigging ready to go.This is a great way to live for free in the Virgin Islands.Six months free moorage near Crown Bay Marina,very very nice spot. Asking $5000.00 or trade for car,motorcycle.Boston Whaler dingey with 25horse available also,very reasonablle.l need out of this boat.

·
Freedom 39
1,156 Posts
What is the name of the boat? I assume you have paid for a mooring until June in Elephant Bay. I know a few people who might be very interested. Could you provide more details please. Photos would be even better.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys don`t miss a thing.l did initially purchase the Morgan 34 and eventually passed on it for this boat,l thought l was doing the right thing. The boat is moored off Crown Bay Marina in St Thomas,right near water island.Great mooring. l got in over my head,l`m not a sailer and haven`t lived on a boat for 25 years.l guess l just didn`t realize that l`ve gotten older since then and really my divorce has screwed my head so much l can`t think straight. l was miserable on St Thomas,too many memories of my wife,l couldn`t do it. Paradise l couldn`t enjoy.l`m in a hotel in Miami until the boat sells,l`m taking a huge loss on it just to get it gone and be done.The boat is called Koshari, there`s a Boston Whaler with motor also available for a bit more,nice little boat.The boat has been set up for racing and single hand,all the winches and roller furliing.lt came out of lake michigan initially.Has a Garamin and auto tiller,not sure how servicible they are.Has a Bimini. l got the motor to run and it sounded good but although the interior was just professionally redone it needs minor detailing.needs V-berth cusions. l`m working on getting pics. l`ll trade for a car plus cash.Based on the other Pearsons l looked at in California l`m giving this one away at $5-k. The Dingy and motor l`d like another $1000 for. l could still move back there if l can get my head straight but right now l`m in a world of pain,l`ll sell the boat and move on.

·
Freedom 39
1,156 Posts
Waiting for pictures from you...

Could you tell me what the P30 has for a motor? How long have you owned the P30? Does it have VI registration? If so, is it current? Was it purchased here locally? Do you have clear title to the vessel?

Could you tell me what the Whaler has for a motor? How big is the Whaler?
Where is the Whaler kept, in the water or out? Do you have clear title to it? Does it have VI registration? If so, is it current?

I have two friends that have been looking at sailboats in the 30' range for a couple of months and may be very interested in Koshari.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not a taker here and I was checking your thread last year, well it seems you gone through some complications, I hope you can sell this one since going through a divorce is some rough stuff and you need all the help you can help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a motorcycle on the market. A 2005 Ducati 749. Not sure what you're looking for.. But PM me a phone number or the like. I may be interested anyway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts