SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good spinnaker ripped last wednesday during the Annapolis races. The repair bill is quite high, if someone recently purchased a P30 that they don't want to race and would like to sell the spinnaker, please let me know.

David H.
Annapolis, MD
P30 #889

·
Mud Hen #69, Mad Hatter
415 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up

I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy from National sails. They are a Rolly Tasker re-seller/agent. I do race Wednesday nights, but the cost of the local loft 'racing' sails is so much more that I cannot justify it. We will see.

Thanks.
David H.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bofus,

If you're still around I would be interested in your sails!

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bacon sails are not that great of a deal. I went there and tried to find something. All they had were really blown out sails there were usable, but not great. (And they didn't have the right size.) I did end up buying from the person who posted. Purchased an awesome almost new spinnaker that we successfully sailed for years. (I am driving the boat with the orange and yellow spin).

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since this post I have owned 1/2 a Pearson 30 then sold that then bought another one. Love the boats for cruising around the Annapolis area. Lot of fun. No boat now, but always looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts