1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Nice videos and a great trip. I didn't have the sound on... How long was your voyage? How did your solar panels hold up. Can you tell me their model number and brand?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice videos and a great trip. I didn't have the sound on... How long was your voyage? How did your solar panels hold up. Can you tell me their model number and brand?
Thanks. You really need the audio though - especially for the Gordon Lightfoot. Hope Island is right next to the Christian Island in the song.

The solar panels held up well, although, as you could see: we did a lot of motoring so there wasn't a large strain on the power reserves.

The panels are from SAW Technology in Mississauga, Ontario.

This is the spec sheet for the panels I got. (I got two 100watt panels)

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Great Videos and music. Thanks for sharing. Gordon Lightfoot is a favorite, he happens to be playing here in N.J. Tonight..I'll let you know how it was!

BTW, I like the way you run your jacklines. I also like the sit on top kayaks, can you tell me their brands?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The landscape (where you were kayaking) with little islands covered by a forest - looks like Scandinavian archipelagos. Thank you for beautiful videos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts