SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Señor Member
1,457 Posts
Wondering if anyone has or has access to a PDF version of the Perkins 4-108 Build List # ED70058

Thanks
FK,

I've never been able to find build-list specific info on line.

If you know what you are looking for, I'd recommend calling Sheri at TransAtlantic Diesel -- she's been extraordinarily helpful and patient with me every time I've dealt with her.

Best,
PF

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gsmueli

Thank you for your message in January. Apologies for missing it until now. There is often some misunderstanding about documentation as there were many manuals and related documents for the Perkins 4. I also have service manuals and other parts lists for the engine, but I am specifically seeking a copy of the Build List # ED70058. I've attached here a file showing a 1-page excerpt from the manual/list which I was able to scavenge.

If you do indeed have a copy of the entire Build List # ED70058 I'd be interested in obtaining a copy.

FK

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
The parts drawing that you posted shows the Bowman heat exchanger that was fitted to the later model 4.108 marine engines.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NCboatrx

Agree with your assessment of the photo I showed. That's exactly why I have that page. But I am trying to obtain a complete document.

Thanks for taking a moment to respond.

FK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts