SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
I am now planning that same trip. What would you like to know? Maybe between the 2 of us we can coordinate a good plan. I am in touch with a couple that has already done the trip, and are now in Davao. What would be your final destination?......i2f

Registered
They build cold molded cats in Cebu. There are many designs in cold molded if you are going to build yourself, or have a boat built. What type of boat, and size are you thinking?

My wife is from Davao. We could be leaving as early as this Christmas for the Phils. What's your plan moving there?......i2f

Registered
I saw these. This is at the north end of the island next to the marina. Ellen from sailsamal has her boat there

Sail Samal: About

I am off to the boat for a cold one. I''ll be back online Monday. I'll PM you with my e-mail....i2f

Registered
I believe the American Govt. has scared the hell out of Americans, and possibly other governments too. Just stay away from certain areas. We do the same thing in America too. We have our hot spots for murders, and being robbed.

Unless Ben Franklin bills start falling out of the sky immediatley. I will probably start for the Phils at Christmas. As far as getting there it's amatter of following the beaten path from the Marqueses to Palau, and up into Davao......i2f

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.