SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting the finishing touches on my new web site. What I'd like is more high resolution photos of my production boats. I have a lot of different boats out there but I have not done a good job of collecting photos.

If you have any good shots of any of my boats I would be most grateful if you could email them to me through my web site. I'm happy to give photo credit.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Wow. How wonderful to have the opportunity to work like that. Sailboats are so esoteric in their combination of beauty, function and strength and to be able to deliver on that goal, well just wow!
My respects,
John

·
Registered
267 Posts
The first boat on the page, Quail, just might be my perfect cruising boat, if I were to have one custom designed. Simply beautiful and still looks functional.

If my pot stock goes to, maybe $20/share, I'll give you a ring (it's currently ~$0.35 :) ).

Seriously, beautiful boat, hope she gets built.

-Argyle

·
Banned
141 Posts
Working on the pics . it's hard to get decent shots when there all in a row , I'l get in the dingy tomorrow and see if I can do better . Thought you might like a peek I will send them to your web site also. Boats are Islander Freeport 36 , Westsail 39 , Islander Freeport 41.

·
Deep Blue Crush
Elan Impression 394
176 Posts
I love the website Bob! Oh the AIRLOOM , what a beauty. I am in love now.

·
Deep Blue Crush
Elan Impression 394
176 Posts
I will be shopping for a boat at one point soon. I will need to be careful to not go for things like "what a beauty" but stick to what I need. :)

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Paikea:
Not sure I agree with you.
"What a beauty" is a big part of the boat buying experience. I like to see a buyer have an emotional response to the boat before writing a check. The trick is to find a "beauty" that is also a good and practical boat for your needs.

·
Deep Blue Crush
Elan Impression 394
176 Posts
Maine Sail, I am even more in love now. And what beautiful tone on your photo.

Bob, you are correct, of course I need to be in love with what I buy, but I need to look at it first and foremost with more than just my eyes. And that's even harder when I am still so ignorant about boats.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts