SailNet Community banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Tempest was Miss January on the Spinsheet Calendar 2005. She looks a little different now with navy blue dodger and bimini

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Saturday's Child sailing just north of Pooles Island with a 10 kt breeze. The things I loved about sailing the 32 Morgan Out Island is the wide beam, and full keel, which meant that boat never, under any conditions I experienced, buried the rails. In fact, I get a bit nervous when the inclinometer read more than 10 degrees heel. :)

Saturday's Child.JPG

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Sorry about the typo - the boat is a Morgan 33 Out Island - not a 32. I had to put this information here, because I could not find a way to edit the original post.

Gary :cool:

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Found it, thanks for the information. I was clicking on the tip right hand corner of the entire page.

All the best,

Gary :cool:

·
Freedom isn't free
2,946 Posts
SchockT - boat name was "Mini Moo," she attracted a LOT of attention with those graphics. True story, boat was painted white over red. There were a couple of scratches on the boat when I got it, and I didnt' want to repaint the boat (I've done that before and its a PITA). Boat name was "Geronimo" and you could see the prior boat name under it as "Mini Moo," so I returned her to her original name, and covered the bleed through red with black spots. She rarely went anywhere without turning heads. Won her series, and class, and was a helluva example of a WD Schock WL 24.

My C&C 32 is more "boring" but still a wonderful boat.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Background is Cedar Point amusement park. Largest assembly of roller coasters in the US. Beautiful site situated on a peninsula surrounded by Lake Erie and Sandusky bay. Just reopened on Friday with restrictions.

·
Author in Hawaii
30 Posts
Celestial 48 ORION. We live aboard in Honolulu. This was taken the old fashioned way - we sailed up the west side of Oahu with our friends and we took photos of each others boats. BD: Before drones LOL
IMG_0418.jpeg

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Seems to be pretty quiet here on the forums so I'll throw another shot into the fray. Thane, about to fire her cannon at the Adventuress while 'making her pay' as the infamous 'three hour sail' Victoria,BC.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts