SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know........oxymoronic question. However, a "fun" race is on the horizon and we need our PHRF rating. Can anyone provide a resource?

Ellen
S/V Shibumi

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ellen, I do think I looked at your boat at Watergate getting new canvas on Monday. I will look at my expired rating to get a phone number. Also try to call HYC office and see if they have a contact number to PHRF Galveston Bay.281-471-1255. Doug Griffith

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! You did indeed see our boat at Watergate, so perhaps we are neighbors? Chuck Ruhl has had a chore working around boom gallows and mizzen mast, but we are very pleased with the results - especially when that little storm blew thru and we drank coffee from the warm, dry cockpit!

I was able to locate an online record from HYC with ratings for two 37s. Thanks to Kerry Dancer and Kindred Spirit....are you still in the Galveston area?

Thanks for responding!
Ellen

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes, We are currently dock partners with Kerry Dancer at Marina del mud. Soon to relocate to HYC when the docks are done. Looks line sept 1. I looked up Kindred spirits old rating and it is 217. What race will you be doing? Doug Griffith PSC37 #249 Kindred Spirit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts