SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am in the middle of changing boats i am going bigger a 28ft lancer i got it for a good price i am updating lots of things on it i bought a nice air head for it put backing plates on everything new 9.9 Yamaha and 20 gallon fuel tank and i am going to put some newer solar panels on it and update the ice box with a cold plate all new led lights and a 600watt inverter to charge mylaptop and i have a small generator i buit to charge the dc power system

So my plans are to take a trip next year around November to the Bahamas and keys
I am planinh ot geting a gps plot charter and new sails i dont know where to get a set for this boat i got my last set used from eBay and input on that would be nice

Anything i am going to need i know to wait for a good window to leave from Miami

Any advice would be much appreciated i have done a bunch of cursing around the icw on a 22ft oday and a 14 ft cat and my hunter just my first long trip i am looking to be gone for a few months o and i am 23 and i am in surfcity nc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts