SailNet Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Telstar 28
43,289 Posts
I know what you mean...I called Gui from the rigging shop this morning, around 10:00 and was told he was out looking for sheep.... and wasn't expected in since the hardware he was supposed to be working with was being maintained. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
pathetic..

I got all excited when I first read your post.. I was thinking that you needed your line picked up in Portsmouth ans shipped to you at home,then after re reading a couple of times I realized you had actually said what you meant!
imagine my surprise :D.
Anyways since I live in NH I thought that I could help you with this until I finally figured out that you were actually here...what with no warning and all, I had heard a sheep alert put out on public broadcasting that should have been my first clue..
Am glad you all set but I find hard to believe that we had to have something like this shipped across the USA for gods sake your in New England :confused: where have we gone wrong?
Well thank goodness for good people in the PNW hope your all set, please all you folks have a great time next week and take care of woman folk...no heeling :eek:
\

CW

·
10,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
THANK YOU Stillraining..

Just got it on the mail now.

THANK YOU...

Since you did not accept money for it, we will consider this line is yours, and you are lending it to me..

This way you can say you own something that is on my boat, so you actually own a small percentage of my boat...

Thank you once again..Tell the rigger I liked it..

If you ever need something from me, let me know...

Alex

·
Telstar 28
43,289 Posts
Gui-

very nice. lousy photo though. :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts