SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you can please click here BiteFight Server 6 -
I would realy apriciate it!!

by the way... I think that these new icons are very funny!!:laugher :hothead :puke :gunner :chaser :birthday :hammer :worthless: :thewave: :clobber :chainsaw :batter :spam hahahahahaha

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
I'll just sit here and click during my lunch hour. I hope you and your Dad school those other players!

·
Aquaholic
1,139 Posts
Is that all we have to do? Just click on the link? Or do we need to click through further into the site?

·
1,000 Posts
Just click the link. It's pretty harmless..really

It's a strategic game we play together online..against his buddies...

It does nothing to the ones clicking really, but for Fred gets money and power..the more clicks the more power to win against his buddies...

Off course they don't know Fred is POWERED BY HIS SAILNET friends (eheheheh)..

Thank you foir being a sport guys..he takes the game pretty seriously.

Besides it's in Portuguese..

·
Aquaholic
1,139 Posts
Happy to do it! What does he get if we crash the site??? LOLOL

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Hey wait a minute! I just started getting emails about some Portuguese king's nephew that has 20M Euros he wants to send me if I'll just give him my checking account number.

Is that legit, Giu?

(Just kidding.)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey wait a minute! I just started getting emails about some Portuguese king's nephew that has 20M Euros he wants to send me if I'll just give him my checking account number.

Is that legit, Giu?

(Just kidding.)
I know the guy personally, it is legit. What you need to do is forward the information through me.:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
what does this mean???

Já foste mordido hoje. Por isso desta vez serás poupado!

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
where or what do I click on after I'm on the site ????

·
Roadkillibus Texanis
1,602 Posts
where or what do I click on after I'm on the site ????

Pappy,

Be careful of clicking the two beasts at the top. They're my Ex and her mother I had a bad experience when I clicked on them in real life. :eek:

I hope all you have to do is open the page because if there is more I've been clicking for nothing.

·
1,000 Posts
Guys..I really thank you for clicking on Fred's link...you don't have to go on the site..all is needed is a click...then that's it.

He is so happy with all the goodies he received..a total of 123 clicks...please..if you don't mind, click a few more...

He was sooo happy..he even called his buddie....he said he has a "secret weapon"..ehehehe

Thank you guys..God bless you

1 - 20 of 59 Posts