SailNet Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the modern world we just can't separate ourselves from our personal opinions on politics in all its machinations.

So this is a special forum to let ourselves express concepts we can't do in the regular sailing forums.

But please don't lose respect for someone just because some of their core beliefs are different to your own. They are still good people - OK they're deluded but there's still good deep down :grin

This forum, like all others, is moderated... but we will moderate moderately. Unless you disagree with me! :wink

What will get your post deleted and/or you removed from the forum is: All political divisiveness, electioneering, name calling of members or politicians. No matter which country you are from people are to be respected no matter which party they vote for.
Similarly no personal disrespect to any politicians, nor their names be changed, altered or mis-spelled.

Finally, you will be removed from the forum if you show a lack of respect that another members' core beliefs are different to your own.

If you do not wish to see this forum in your Time Line at all please PM me and I will make it disappear.

Enjoy it :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.