SailNet Community banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now! ENDING SOON

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am really beginning to get fed up with people and their poor service/values/character. If you are going to do something.... DO IT. If something comes up and you can't keep a commitment.... Inform the involved parties and handle it like a professional. I'm sick of this BS no call, no information, no keeping your word crap.

Sorry... Damn frustrated right now.:mad:
Comes from the bottom line mentality. Too many companies get rid of experienced workers and hire in those who don't give a crap about what they do simply to protect the bottom line, so that's what the customer is left to deal with.
Left a company a while ago because they started getting rid of the guys who knew what they were doing and giving me people who - needed - to use 'easy read' tapes.

My advice, in the future don't go with lowest advertised price. Lowest advertised price will ALWAYS get you a warranty that reads "10 years or the first problem detected"

Ken.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.