SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just playing by the rules.

This is post #2 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is post #3 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This is post #4 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is post #5 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is post #6 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

This is post #7 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This is post #8 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is post #9 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

And finally, this is post #10 on the way to 10 posts in order to be granted the privilege of including a link in post #11.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok, here it is:

We quit. While cruising the Pacific coast of Mexico last year we found that we were not enjoying the adventure.

There wasn't any one thing that made the cruise less than enjoyable, it was the culmination of a lot of things and the fact that we were overly ambitious: we didn't want to cruise just Mexico, we wanted to circumnavigate the Pacific (North and South).

So, we are selling our beloved "Wastrel" for quite a bit less than we put into her (what else is new).

To see her in all her glory and follow additional links to her Craigslist and eBay pages visit her website: (URL removed)

P.S. Wastrel's eBay page goes from "Buy it Now" to full-on auction October 18, 2014.

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
Sorry. While you were reading the forum rules I guess you missed the part where you need to be a member for one year and have 50 posts.

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
sailnet needs to get over setting limits. Come On >>>>
Personally, I'd rather deal with the few people who complain about the rule than the amount of spam, links to inappropriate sex sites and the like that not having the rule allowed to be posted.

·
Working for next Boat
213 Posts
all this to pass an Ebay Add, hope it sells for 1 Dollar NZ

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Selling a boat outside of mainstream methods (yacht brokers, Yacht World, etc.) requires creativity and persistence. Links to the website are critical to bringing eyeballs to Wastrel's web site and ultimately her eBay auction.

I'm sorry you were disappointed and your expectations were not met.

·
Don't call me a "senior"!
968 Posts
If anyone is interested, going to eBay-Motors and searching for "Wastrel" directs you to a CT41 in sunny Ensenada, MX.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts