SailNet Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Learning the HARD way...
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: How Trump is good for magazine covers: New Yorker's KKK sailboat image wins cover

MODERATORS-

I realize that this thread was started by the automated "NewsReader" bot, but it is politically charged. Can someone please move this trash to the Guns/Politics/Religion forum where it belongs?
Or better yet, simply delete the whole thing. This really has no place in SailNet.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: How Trump is good for magazine covers: New Yorker's KKK sailboat image wins cover

I have met men like Ian before - they like to hang out in the dark corners of the gay bars and airport bathrooms.

They are always the same - talk about "real men" and use gay slurs because they think no one will suspect they like sausage - the reality is that it is a telltale sign of being on the "downlow".
Men like that more often get a ball-gag shoved into their piehole instead of a pillow to bite.

·
Administrator
9,002 Posts

All right folks... dial it back. This thread has successfully accomplished the dubious achievement of being moved to Off-Topic- Politics, Government and War.

But even in PGW, personal Attacks and ethnic and sexual preference slurs will not be tolerated. As much as I hate to have to say this, moving forward with this thread. Members who continue violate the forum rules on these points will spend some time on the banned bench.

Jeff_H
SailNet Moderator

·
Land lubber
1,421 Posts

Cool cover , for the Orange Orangutan....

Thanks.
Well, since no one else has mentioned it: That is a horribly RACIST statement.

Howard Cosell was ostracized from network TV 30+ years ago for saying "Would you look at that monkey run!". You would think in all that time, you racists would have learned that it is inappropriate to compare a human being to a simian.

·
Registered
919 Posts

Just normal actions from the members of the diversity and tolerance brigade. Do as I say, not as I do.....

·
Registered
6,161 Posts

No, real men have battles with fists, guns, and nukes. We are just exchanging ideas here.
And then of course we have internet Rambo's, who think going into battle armed with a keyboard makes them real men. :p

Please note: exchanging personal insults is hardly the same thing as exchanging ideas.
"Pillow biter": Urban Dictionary is your friend. ;)
I have to wonder why you would even have such a term in your vocabulary.

·
Land lubber
1,421 Posts

And then of course we have internet Rambo's, who think going into battle armed with a keyboard makes them real men. :p

Please note: exchanging personal insults is hardly the same thing as exchanging ideas.
I have to wonder why you would even have such a term in your vocabulary.
I actually didn't know it meant what it does. I though it referred to people who are afraid of their own shadow. I learned something new.

·
Old enough to know better
4,342 Posts

You will never understand. You are evil. Everything you stand for and support imposes on other people. Everything I stand for leaves people to their own devices.

I think I won't tell you what to do, and you shouldn't tell me what to do. You think that everyone should do what they are told. We are diametrically opposed. You seek to kill me. I seek to be rid of your stupidity.
as they say once you submit to personal attacks you have lost the battle. Your showing your lack of argument and purely your lack of education. Good thing is ignorance is reversible even if willful ignorance.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts