SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Vic,my name is Melvin Miller from Louisiana just north of New Orleans.I have plenty of offshore time,but no saling, work the noth sea,south New Zeland,middle east,mexico,brazil.I learn fast can cooksome louisiana style.My time was in the oil industry.I work hard an i listen when someone speaks to me. I''am 50 in Jan,in good shape,I have 5 kids,I love to make a great saling trip.Hope you are interested,Melvin miller Loranger Louisiana. [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Vic,my name is Melvin Miller from Louisiana just north of New Orleans.I have plenty of offshore time,but no saling, work the noth sea,south New Zeland,middle east,mexico,brazil.I learn fast can cooksome louisiana style.My time was in the oil industry.I work hard an i listen when someone speaks to me. I''am 50 in Jan,in good shape,I have 5 kids,I love to make a great saling trip.Hope you are interested,Melvin miller Loranger Louisiana. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.