SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replacement Teak and Holly Sole (C&C 37)

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement teak and holly sole for a 1984 C&C 37. An approximate cost would also be helpful

Jonathan

·
Registered
687 Posts

Depends where you are located. If in Halifax, NS or St.Johns Nfld you can go to IMP Marine. they sell teak/holly in 4 x 8 sheets. Try www.impmarine.com. Marine store will be online soon. Perhaps you should include your location in a response to this message.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I don''t know about a sole cut for your specific boat, but if you''re looking for sole material in 4x8 sheets, I may be able to help. I replaced the cabin floor in my boat and used 1/2" "sub-floor" over which I glued 1/4" teak and holly sole. The best prices I found was at Houston Hardwood. The president is Tim McCoy at [email protected] and was great to deal with. They have the sole in 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" for $105, $135, and $155 per sheet. The 1/2" marine plywood was $40 per sheet. I used two each 1/4" sole and 1/2" marine plywood. They charged $20 to crate the wood and the freight charge was $65 from Houston TX to St Louis MO. I placed the order on a Thursday pm and it arrived the following Monday am in perfect shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts