SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,182 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to replace a bathroom faucet (double mixer one with handheld shower)

All the ones I can find appear to be designed for a threaded connection with a sealing washer (like you have at home).

The one I am replacing has hose barbs, over which the water hose is pushed.

Can you get adapters, or is there another solution I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.