SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Reaction score
(snip)The one I am replacing has hose barbs, over which the water hose is pushed.

Can you get adapters, or is there another solution I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
The short answer is that you can get female pipe threades to hose barb adapters at HD, Lowes, etc. The faucet stem threads will be 1/2", and of course the barb size should match the ID of your existing lines. Be sure to use teflon tape or pipe dope on the stems. They're NPS (straight, not tapered threads), and the adapters will likely be NPT, but theylre work fine.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.