SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created an account under the username "Zylrie", however I can't access the account, and everytime I try to sent an email thru "contact us", it doesn't work because it is looking for a security string which it didn't give me to enter. I tried the "forgot password" link, but it sends me the information I have, and that doesn't work. I would like to get it deleted so that I can link my email address to this account, as I am using a secondary address that I do not use often.

Any ideas on who to talk to. Help.....

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
you should be able to PM a moderator.
The head cheese, CruisingDad, is off with personal issues.

Try JohnRPollard, TDW or Jeff H

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
I'm checking this out for you. Will get back to you shortly.

Cheers

TD

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
I created an account under the username "Zylrie", however I can't access the account, and everytime I try to sent an email thru "contact us", it doesn't work because it is looking for a security string which it didn't give me to enter. I tried the "forgot password" link, but it sends me the information I have, and that doesn't work. I would like to get it deleted so that I can link my email address to this account, as I am using a secondary address that I do not use often.

Any ideas on who to talk to. Help.....
Are you saying that if you enter the user name and password as per the forgot password email you still cannot access the user ?

Are you also saying that you want to change the Zylrie email address to the same one as SVVita ?

BTW, you are theoretically in breach of SN forum rules in that a user is not allowed to have more than one user name. We'll let that pass for the moment but if your intent is to become Zylrie rather than SVVita then we will have to deactivate SVVita once we have sorted out your problem with access.

Second BTW...I doubt that you will be able to change both accounts to the same email address.

I'll have a play around behind the scenes and see what I can figure out.

regards

ps - you have admin contact by email blocked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts