SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a starboard side Lexan "window" (solid Lexan was sealed to cabin side). It is smoked Lexan, scratched and with lots of caulk around the edges - but whole. (I have not noticed any cracks in it.)

As info, I put opening ports in my S2 and was able to get the original starboard side out in one piece. (The port side was cracked to begin with and . . . ). My S2 7.0 is a 1976 (not sure if the design changed over the brief make span).

I'm going to toss the Lexan if I don't hear from anyone within a few months (say by September 2009). I'm located near the intersection of DE, MD, and PA - if someone wants it and cares to pick it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I recently purchased an S2 7.0 with windows that are in really bad shape. I found your post about the free window through a google search. I know that I am probably too late for the window, but I am curious to know where you purchased the replacement ports as from what I have heard the curved windows make it difficult to find a replacement. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts