SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need minor repairs on my Columbia 22 sail and would like to request anyone with experience with either LA or Ventura sailmakers to help me out.

Thanks!!!!!!

you can email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have used T&A Sails in Wilmington. Did a good job for a reasonable rate.

T&A Sails
(310) 518-2841
222 W D St
Wilmington, CA

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
lakes and coastal you can send your sails off to a sailmaker... But the offshore people should carry their own sewing machine and learn to do the repairs themselves.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just got my genoa back from North Sails, located in Oxnard. Somehow it came unfurled in high winds and sustained some damage. They put it back together and it looks great. I highly recommend them.

Good luck , Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to stick with a Marina Del Rey or Ventura sailmaker if I can.

Thanks!!
I see that this is an older post, but for future reference, a new QUANTUM sails loft has opened & they cover Malibu to Dana Point. I know they have a guy (Todd Downey) in Venture & he will pick up your sail & return it when repaired.
Quantum SoCal
562-624-4325

·
Registered
794 Posts
I see that this is an older post, but for future reference, a new QUANTUM sails loft has opened & they cover Malibu to Dana Point. I know they have a guy (Todd Downey) in Venture & he will pick up your sail & return it when repaired.
Quantum SoCal
562-624-4325
Two posts both promoting Quantum Sails. Affiliations????????

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ulman sails up in Ventura harbor area have done a nice job on my sails, price was fair and quick service was really nice.
Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts