SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering what the strength and weakness of the standard sail are to say a bermudan sail to a spirt sail I am makeing this out of Tyvek for a sun fish hull (I can't post links yet just search tyvek sail)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Umm... you might want to consult Small Craft Advisor magazine, as this is a subject they address regularly. You also might want to get a spell-checker since about a quarter of your words are badly mis-spelled. I'd also recommend you read the POST in my signature to get themost out of your time on sailnet. Welcome to the asylum.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok a. I'm 13 and can't spell b. I have subcied to small craft adviser and they haven't talked about the rig I want c. my name is misspelled intenshally plz see my ealier post

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
Dear catsa(i)lor,

A. Being 13 doesn't excuse you from proper spelling.
B. Welcome to Sailnet.
C. Congratulations on spelling Tyvek correctly.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
I am wondering what the stregh's and weakness of the stadrad sial are to say a tradil spirt sail I was am makeing this out of Tyvek for a sun fish hull
I am wondering what the strength's and weakness of the standard sail are to say a traditional spirit sail I was making this out of Tyvek for a sun fish hull.

I am dyslectic it helps.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Umm cam... that would be SPRIT, not SPIRIT? One is a spar, the other is a ghost like being. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts