SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a sailor and computer programmer it can be hard to merge these two loves. Well I did it, Sailboat Battle Arena is a multiplayer battle game where your skills in sailing determine how well you do. It's not a full fledged sailboat simulator but it does use the wind, sail angle, boat angle to determine boat speed and direction.
I know there are a lot of things I should have done with this game and I am open to suggestions, criticisms and advice.

A multiplayer game is only really fun when other people are playing at the same time. I'm usually on 5pm est. There is a sea monster to fight if no one else is playing at the time.

Chris Rennie

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rennie.sailboatbattlearena

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be on and off this evening. Hope I run into someone . Multiplayer games are only really fun with others there with you. The game can have 4 boats on 4 boats. Your either red sail or blue sail. Go to port to upgrade and get back full health. Happy sailing
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.