1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Large Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not worth the drive for me, but someone might be interested

Sailboat junk yard- cheap prices

From the listing:

I have over 30 sailboat hulls on my property in the High Desert- Applevalley. I have many parts on the sailboats to get. The sailboats mainly on the property are Catalina 27, 30, Ericson 27, Coronado 27, Islanders 25, 27, 30. I have to start crushing them next week, so email for address. Please don't ask for specific items- I don't have the time to go and look. Thanks.

·
Singlehander by Default
161 Posts
I really wish people would post better pictures on craigslist sometimes. Caqn't tell from the ones shown if he has any brightwork, stanchios, winches or anything esle of value. Maybe if you needed a hatch or windows. Not fancying a three hour drive for diddly-squat.

·
69' Coronado 25
323 Posts
Is there a Coronado 25 in the bunch? if so how complete is it?

·
Large Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a Coronado 25 in the bunch? if so how complete is it?

Sorry, I should be more clear. That's not my ad. Just stumbled across it on CL.

My guess though is most of the metal items have already been yanked off the boats for recycling.

Unless you are just around the corner from Apple Valley, I would hit Minney's up for any items you might need rather than waste time going through those boats. Just my opinion of course.

·
Chastened
4,861 Posts
How sad. There were probably many happy families that sailed those boats over the years.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It doesn't look like there is much left there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts