1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
craigslist.com

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Good Old Boat magazine has a classifieds section. Craigslist is good, and allows you to search specific regions/cities. Some of the other large sailing publications also have classified ads on their websites. Some of your larger regional brokers will have websites.

It would help if you said what area of the country you're specifically interested in.

·
NewSailor
10 Posts
Just a few off my Bookmarks:
I took the above and converted the pic to urls.

Please note these are all OsmundL's and he deserves all the credit, ridicule, and/or blame! ;-)

Since this is an english site I've seperated english to non-english sites as well.

english site or version of site
ForSail Yachtbrokers - Homepage
Sailing World - Sailing World Brokerage
Ancasta International Boat Sales, Used Yachts for sale, New Yachts for sale, Beneteau Yachts for sale, Sealine Motor Boats for sale, Bavaria Motor Boats for sale, Lagoon Catamarans for sale, Marten Yachts for sale
New and Used Yachts for Sale - YachtWorld.com
Used boats - Buy and sell - Boats sales - Xboat.fr
Yachting & Boating World home | sailing news, boats for sale, sailing forums, marine companies
Boats for sale : yachts for sale : sailboats for sale : new, used
Euroboats.com: Search through the largest selection of boats for sale in Europe
Used boats - Buy and Sell at BoatShop24.com
BoatShop24: homepage | Boats for sale, new & used boats and outboards for sale, UK & Europe. Free classified boat ads
Scanboat.com, Boatsale, used, secondhand and new sailboat, motorboat, motorsailor, powerboat, dinghy. Free Buy, sell, charter advertising, then visit scanboat.com boatmarket
Boats for sale, used boats, new boat sales, free photo ads - Apollo Duck
Boats for sale, yachts for sale, motorboats for sale, superyachts for sale, yacht and boat charter all on TheYachtMarket.com

Non-english site
HR-Yachting

Site down or I typoed
Start4all.com

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sailnet is also one source. This boat buying/selling function is being expanded. It will be much more user friendly and have a better serach engine. And best of all... it is free.

- CD

·
Registered
515 Posts
When I was looking I used craig's helper (now searchtempest.com) it lets you search craig's list by states etc, then break them down by cities.

Last year I used it to search for boats in cities that were reachable by water, and trailerable boats in cities that were in easy driving range.

I'll use it to search in towns along the way of scheduled trips for things I want/need, but aren't worth a dedicated trip to pick up.

Ken.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts