SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vancouver Sailors

We are doing a home exchange with a family in Vancouver from June 22 thru July 4th. We have successfully done home exchanges the last two years in Italy and France and I've had an opportunity to go day-sailing with some of the locals and would like to do the same out of Vancouver if possible.

My offer is to return the favor for anyone who finds themselves in the DC area and would like to daysail the Chesapeake Bay at some time in the future; So, if any of you in the Vancouver area would like an extra crew person on board to go sailing, please let me know. We'll be in Vancouver from the June 22 to July 4th. I've been sailing since 1984 and have a 1967 S&S Sloop (Apache 37). You're welcome to contact me by email at [email protected]. The boat is shown at Picasa Web Albums - Moe - Sailing if your interested. :)

Moe
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
19,489 Posts
Moe: Suggest you NOT post your personal email address in the clear - it's a spam invitation.

Give us a shout closer to the time you're here.. we will be leaving July 3 for a few weeks but might be able to set something up for the prior weekend or perhaps an evening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts