SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 36ft Watkins sloop/cutter ( See Personal Page ). I''m looking for crew for day or weekend sailing in Cape May area during the Spring & Summer

Contact me at e-mail above

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi,
I''m in New York Cityfor the summer and am interested in doing some weekend sailing or Wednesday night sailing. I''m actually a dinghy sailor but really want to learn about big boat sailing. Please let me know,
Jennifer

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi,
My name is christina, I''m 31 a child therapist and have off for the summer. I just got turned on to sailing and I really like it. I learn pretty quickly so if you don''t mind doing some teaching while we sail send me an email.
Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris......

I just got back from sailing to the Abacos with friends. It was an incredible experience. Fourteen days in Paradise,but We got caught in a "tropical wave" ( one step below a tropical depression )on the way back....... thunder, lightning, & 35 knot winds. The boat was heeled over at about 40 degrees. An awesome experience to say the least. Sailing Delaware Bay on Sunny Days is not so harrowing!

My boat is docked in Wildwood, NJ ( really south, South Jersey )

Maybe we could get together.... Being a DJ, I could probably use the services of a child therapist too. Where are you located?

Scott

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
hey scott,
I''m near depford but have off for the summer so a drive to the beach is a weekly occurance. Hey are you a Buffet fan? I hear a good cover band plays in Wildwood at Uries. Talk to ya soon
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts