SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!, I'm new to Sailnet and currently doing the trip of my life, since I did my first sailing voyage when I was a kid, I have been wishing to sail around the world and the time has come. Me and my soon to be wife are going to cruise from Florida to Panama and then head to French Polynesia, with Thailand as a final destination to become diver instructors on a little island called Koh Tao. We already sold everything and quit our jobs, our plan is to buy our own sailboat once we have enough experience.
Lucas Vicente

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A wise man once told me, what if?, and thats how everything begins... If I don,t try, there is no way to find out, no matter what the result is, I will be happy and won't regret it. I don't even know if I will be alive at 65 years old, or capable of travel by then, I think there is no perfect time to do it, I'm not afraid to loose it "all", some pepole will say I should wait and it's not the correct time to do it and others will say that I should just do it. I understood already that I look like a @$#* for linking the webpage, but that,s why I'm here, to get advices, thank you for being honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.