SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Β· Mermaid Hunter
5,666 Posts
Reaction score
The last time I checked there are about 8,000 faces in SSCA. I'm proud to be one of them, and the one that invited Brian to talk about cruising with kids at Seven Seas U (SSU). I'm very excited to support sharing information about kids on cruising boats. I don't have children of my own, but when I see cruising kids I envy their maturity, their experience, their relationships with family and friends.

One of the things we would like to hear about is what your areas of interest are. We see Brian's overview presentation as an introduction to what will become a series that provides more detail on the areas you would like counsel about. Post here, write me, write Brian, take the overview and then give us feedback. At the end of the day it is up to you.

When we schedule the first webinar we'll post here and on Seven Seas U , where there will be registration. SSCA SSU webinars are open to anyone; SSCA members get a discount.

sail fast and eat well, dave
Dave Skolnick S/V Auspicious
SSCA Board of Directors, Immediate Past President
Seven Seas U
SSCA Annapolis Cruising Station

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.