SailNet Community banner

3101 - 3120 of 3806 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My name is Ed been around Sailnet for many years as a Pearson 365 owner just changed boats in March this year now have a Passport 42 cutter, sailing Gulf coast Texas live aboard Watergate Marina Kemah, TX

·
Dana Swann
1 Posts
Hello I'm Dana from Pell City, AL. I own the Halcyon, a Victoria 18 located in Guntersville, AL. I have owned the sailboat for many years. I am looking for someone local with sailing experience to help me learn my boat and how to sail it alone. Would love to learn from other Victoria owners. Look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to the forum...some good info here if you look around for it. Am also getting into single-handing my Irwin, for me it is just getting used to a larger boat. The first thing you need to learn is to 'Hove to' once you have mastered that...the rest will come natural! Good luck with your lessons.

·
Newbie, Puleez be gentle!
5 Posts
Hello, I'm Barbie. Long time power-boater but we bought a 60' sailing trimaran a year ago to do charters in the Virgin Islands and have been loving it ever since!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All, Brian here from Prince Edward Island, Canada. First time boat owner/sailer, we have a San Juan 24,loving this sailing thing,(should've done it years ago!!) and have picked up many helpful tips on this site,Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Chris- currently in the UK, Bristol, with a boat based out of Plymouth, Devon. Soon to me be moving to Sausalito, CA!

3101 - 3120 of 3806 Posts