SailNet Community banner

3801 - 3814 of 3814 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please post a reply in this thread with your cruising area. It's always nice to see where SailNet members are located!
New here. New sailor. Thinking of making the choice. A boat, or not a boat. Liberty muscle flexing, air and sea .. dramatic. I’m in Washington DC, at confluence of Potomac and Anacostia rivers. Chesapeake just next door. Nice to post to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone. working on getting my Ericson 28+ back in the water next spring. Lots of deferred maintenance to catch up on. On the hard off the Magothy Off the Chesapeake. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I live in Missouri but just bought my retirement boat, a Bristol 35.5 hull# 66, near Annapolis. I sailed her over Labor Day weekend, and plan to return for Thanksgiving.

Then she'll be pulled for the winter, and in the spring we will figure out where we might move her for more year-round sailing, or how we move forward on a fuller retirement plan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Missouri but just bought my retirement boat, a Bristol 35.5 hull# 66, near Annapolis. I sailed her over Labor Day weekend, and plan to return for Thanksgiving.

Then she'll be pulled for the winter, and in the spring we will figure out where we might move her for more year-round sailing, or how we move forward on a fuller retirement plan.

View attachment 136941
I had a old Bristol best single handed boat ever, other than a THUNDERBird, except 4 the Atomic4(gas)

3801 - 3814 of 3814 Posts