SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the Sailnet Howto forum and did not get a response. So I am trying this forum. Can someone direct me to the link that explains what the Rating icons are? Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CD. Go tpo the list of threads and under the rating column you will see the various icons including up to four or five stars and some other icons. Nowhere can I find an explanation of those icons.

·
SaltwaterSuzi/CapnLarry
609 Posts
I think the 5 stars means that the thread was included in the monthly e-mail newsletter thingy that Sailnet sends. My "Hints and Tips" thread which pops back up every now and then was included and shortly after I noticed the 5 stars. The paper clip seems to mean that there are attachments of some sort. The check mark means that you have a post on it. The thumbtack obviously means that the thread is a "sticky."

These are things which I believe.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks CD. Go tpo the list of threads and under the rating column you will see the various icons including up to four or five stars and some other icons. Nowhere can I find an explanation of those icons.
It is an average of how the user(s) have rated that thread. It is not really used much so I would put little credibility to it. SOme of the best threads may have no stars at all. WHile Fight Club may have 5 stars.

- CD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts