SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
LEARN TO SPEL. :D

Also, can we set it up so that the OP shows up on each page of the thread, rather than just the first page. :) SBO forums have it setup that way, so I know it is possible.
If you have a siggestion(s), please drop it here. We will see what we can do!

Brian

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
> Better classifieds/flea market sections.
> Anchorages subforum...with GPS Coords, reviews, etc
> Vendor reviews (more than products)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
better search function, the current one is about useless.
If you search for 'life jacket' you'll get hits for life lines, rain jackets, etc. along with life jackets sprinkled in. About useless

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,903 Posts
When you click on "New Posts", have it default to listing all new posts instead of just providing the drop down list. I'm often on a slow connection here, and I have to wait for the entire page to load before I can click on new posts. Sometimes that never happens. Also, provide a no frills, no graphics, text based version of the pages. I believe that there is a style available for vBulletin that supports that. Once again, now that I'm cruising, I need low-res, quick to load pages.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
When you click on "New Posts", have it default to listing all new posts instead of just providing the drop down list. I'm often on a slow connection here, and I have to wait for the entire page to load before I can click on new posts. Sometimes that never happens. Also, provide a no frills, no graphics, text based version of the pages. I believe that there is a style available for vBulletin that supports that. Once again, now that I'm cruising, I need low-res, quick to load pages.
We're trying to keep the riff-raff out! :D :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LEARN TO SPEL. :D

Also, can we set it up so that the OP shows up on each page of the thread, rather than just the first page. :) SBO forums have it setup that way, so I know it is possible.
Fixed. Quite sorry, the wife and kids were yelling at me!!!! Happens more than you can imagine!!

Brian

PS Didn't you misspell spell??? HEHEHE!

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Again, a moderator abusing his powers... if you note the last person to edit my post was a certain nefarious bbq grilling catalina owner, as seen in this screen capture. :)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
REPS and POINTS -- "What they are" Definitions, "How To... give/receive" Usage Instructions under the forum's FAQ's section, please.

·
Registered
295 Posts
A multihullers' section! Tips aplenty for the art of sailing with more than one hull!
....and a "pirates' forum"! Arrrghhh!

1 - 20 of 230 Posts