SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Alan my girlfriends name is Debbie I'm 55 she 52. We would be very interested in helping you take your boat from San Francisco to Portland. We are beginner , we took lessons last summer and have rented a 27 foot sailboat three times by ourselves. I am self-employed and live in Roseburg Oregon so we would be able to drive down there and do some sailing in the bay to get familiar with the boat. Our time is pretty flexible, we could make several trip down. Would love hear from you.

55' tayana

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hi my name is Alan my girlfriends name is Debbie I'm 55 she 52. We would be very interested in helping you take your boat from San Francisco to Portland. We are beginner , we took lessons last summer and have rented a 27 foot sailboat three times by ourselves. I am self-employed and live in Roseburg Oregon so we would be able to drive down there and do some sailing in the bay to get familiar with the boat. Our time is pretty flexible, we could make several trip down. Would love hear from you.

55' tayana
What's up with the 55' Tayana...is that your dream boat, the only boat you want to do this trip on or what?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.